Sunday 5 June 2016

Writing For Fun 16???

“It’s ok. I’m perfectly fine with that. I mean, she’s prettier, funnier and smarter. She even knows how to dance. If I were you, I wouldn’t choose me too.”
She waited until he had left, before crying her heart out.
“Why couldn’t I be pretty? Why couldn’t I be funny? Why couldn’t I be smart? Why did I have to be like this? Maybe, just maybe, things will turn out fine…”
She comforted herself as she cried herself to sleep.
“How could I pretend that we’ve never met, when I cannot stop replaying the memories we made in my head?”
She questioned herself as she walked past him in the hallway.
“What if I died tomorrow; will you miss me or forget me?”
She looked at him, he looked so happy.
“If I said I missed you, will you come back to me?”
She flipped through the album containing pictures of them together.
“I wonder if you still care, now you’ve got that beauty by your side?”
She cried and cried as she tied a knot.
“They said, if you die for a boy, he’ll just bring another girl to your funeral. Is that true?”
She stood up the chair and wore her necklace
“I’m sorry for causing myself so much pain.”
She kicked the chair away.
“You’re just a superhero, wanting to fly higher.”
But there’s a rope which I failed to conquer. 




I was bored so I took some quotes from the internet, changed them, and made a short story (<250 words). Enjoy..?

No comments:

Post a Comment